(a) How brighter my teeth can be?
- The level of whitening can be explained during doctor’s consultation. Depending on your original condition and available sessions, you can be informed how bright your teeth can be.
(b) Is it painful?
- MINISH Dental hospital uses ZOOM2, top-ranked whitening system approved by U.S. FDA, for minimized pain and safe treatments.
(c) How long will it last?
- Whitening results depend on a variety of factors; healthy tooth brushing routines, and avoiding foods (curry, coffee, wine, or etc.) or smoking that could cause discoloration.
(d) Do I need home care?
- It is not necessary however you can consider using home bleaching products to maximize the whitening effect and keep it longer. You can have consultation of its use with doctor before or after whitening procedure.
(e) Do I need anesthesia?
- Dental Whitening does not require any types of anesthesia.
(f) Do I need multiple sessions?
- In general, about 4 sessions of dental whitening are recommended (2 sessions in 1 week). Depending on current condition and desire color, you may consider additional numbers of sessions.