- You could feel minor pain if you are sensitive. The treatment uses numbing cream and local injection (if needed) before and during the process, so doctor can control pain. You could also feel slightly uncomforable while inserting threads which get better after treatment.
b. Does it need anesthesia?
- It is mostly done with numbing cream only, however doctor may choose to give you local injection for pain control.
c. How do I look after the treatment?
- You could expect needle-sized redness or minor bruises, which can be covered by concealer. You could have some swelling or bruises depending on individual condition (skin thickness). You can use icepack on your nose during first 2-3 days, or they will take about a week to look very normal, but you can still have your daily activities such as going out, shopping, traveling, or etc.
d. When can I start seeing the result for Nasal Sculpting Injection?
Unlike threads or filler done on other parts of nose, Nose Sculpting Injection on nose wing takes about 1 week to see its slimming effect. It lasts about 6 months in general and you can consider doing the next session around the time (following sessions are not must and only recommended for who want to keep its effect).
e. What if my nose became too smaller?
- Since this program does not involve any skin cutting, the actual size of your nose tip or wing does not get as small as you have to worry about. The main purpose of Nose Sculpting Injection is to reduce the fat amount of nose tip and flaring looking nose wing.
f. What do I need to be careful after this program?
- For the first week of Premium Barbie Nose Package, you should avoid any activities that raises your temperature higher (drinking, Sauna, heavy exercise). Also, you need to be careful not to press the treatment area, or blow your nose.